Join Katherine Bradford for a lesson on selling items on eBay. This program will cover:
- What is eBay and how is it used
- Tips optimizing your listings to get the best bang for your buck
- How to best cost your product
- How to optimize your listing to get the best possible exposure
- Photographs of the product
- Different selling formats
- Shipping methods
- Common buyer scams
- Other stuff, like drop shipping, eBay radio, and more
Katherine is a Senior Applications Supervisor with twenty years of experience. She works for the Massachusetts Department of Energy and Environmental Affairs, specializing in web application design, optimization, and infrastructure security and has led many high profile endeavors for the State over the years. In her free time, Kathy enjoys writing, traveling around New England, photography, and gardening.
Login information for this Zoom event will be emailed the day before the program.
This program is brought to you with federal funds provided by the Institute of Museum and Library Services and administered by the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners.
The information and registration link is below: